WEDNESDAY July 17 – Summer in the City, the CSR Investing Summit is back for 2019!
Once again QWAFAFEW is an educational media sponsor of the event. –
QWAFAFEW members receive a 25% discount by using the discount code: sitcqwaf
Discount code: sitcqwaf
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Thomson Reuters Building
3 Times Square
New York City
The 2019 “Summer in the City” CSR Investing Summit is an all-day conference that presents a forum for engaging with thought leaders and discussing their points of view on how to define, manage, and measure responsible investing. The conference includes expert practitioners who are plan sponsors, endowments, consultants, academics, non-governmental organizations, the sell side, and media. Attire is informal and networking is encouraged.
Network with institutional and private investors, investment managers, sustainable finance professionals, academics, endowments, consultants, non-governmental organizations, and media.
CE Credits Pending
Panel topics include:
– Climate Risk and the Corporate Perspective: How are Corporations posturing for climate risks through operational strategies and related frameworks such as TCFD, and regulation?
– Climate Risk and the Investing Perspective: How are investors evaluating a corporation’s answer to climate risk and resiliency?
– Corporate Executives, Directors and the Capital Markets: The growing significance of ESG data, ratings and indexes.
– ESG in Financial Products — ETFs, Mutual Funds, SMAs, Structured Products, and Insurance Wrappers. Where Is the Growth? Are Returns Improving?
– Aligning the UN SDGs with Impact Investing.
– Connecting Corporate Performance and Credit Ratings to ESG Factors: Can we better explain the relationships? What are the facts?
– Engagement and Proxy Voting: How are investment managers moving the sustainability needle through proxy voting (without divesting)?
– What does impact investing mean to you?
For additional information: http://www.csrinvestingsummit.org/