Venue: 3rd Floor of the Tennis & Racquet Club, 939 Boylston Street
Time: 6:15 PM sharpe
RSVP to hugh@QWAFAFEW.org
Risk Systems That Read®, A Live Application of Text Analytics, a NEW QWAFAFEW discussion led by:
Dan diBartolomeo, President and founder of Northfield Information Services
* Factor risk models that incorporate computerized analysis of news text directly into volatility risk forecasts for individual stocks, corporate bonds, industry groups and ETFs based on market indices
* Review of text analytics included in model inputs
* The framework of how the text analysis is used to condition factor models for both equities and corporate bonds
* Contribution to improved portfolio returns of a news-driven definition of security specific risk
Event will be listed soon on http://boston.qwafafew.org/
Tuesday October 24 QWAFAFEW-NYC, “Tactical Trading Strategies that Work Using ETPs” – Marvin Appel, MD, PhD of Signalert Asset Mgmt & David Esch PhD on “Debunking Myths and Flawed Assumptions”
All are welcome to attend.
http://newyork.qwafafew.org/event/oct24/ for full details
5:30- 6:10 Registration, Networking, and Refreshments
6:10 – 6:15 Chapter Business – Mike Carty, Chapter President
6:15 – 6:55 “Tactical Trading Strategies Using Exchange-Traded Funds” – Marvin Appel, MD, PhD, President, Signalert Asset Management
6:55 – 7:10 Refreshment and Networking Break
7:10 – 7:55 “Debunking myths and flawed assumptions in equity risk measurement” – Dr. David Esch, Managing Director of Research, New Frontier Advisors
Venue: Bourbon Street Bar and Grill, 346 W 46th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues, New York, NY 10036
RSVP to email@example.com In text body, please provide the name, phone number, email, and membership/affiliation status for each attendee.
Admission Fees: ($35 – $60) Use Paypal Link by clicking here or type the URL: https://qwafafew.wordpress.com/meeting-admission-nyc/
Next QWAFAFEW-Philadelphia meeting on Thursday November 16 commencing at 6:00 PM
Venue: The Inn at Villanova of Villanova University at the Radnor PA Conference Center.
- Mikhail Samonov CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, Forefront Analytics
Full details will be announced soon.
Any other chapters need assistance in program or wish to plan something, please let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org